Captain’s Request Form
For teachers at public schools, dependent charter schools, independent charter schools with 501(c)(3) public charity status and private non-profit schools with 501(c)(3) public charity status located in Hillsboro, OR and affiliated with the local office of Synopsys, Inc.
Thanks for acting as your school’s CAPTAIN to request science project materials for your school.
Please review the information below, then (1) confer with your colleagues to determine the materials your school will require; and (2) complete the Captain’s Request Form by September 14, 2018 @ 5 pm..
- Captain’s Requests are final. We cannot supply additional materials during the school year. If you finish with a surplus, store the materials for the following year.
- Balloon arches will be delivered only between 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- If the date and time of delivery for a balloon arch is not yet determined, please select TBD.
- All communication regarding delivery of a balloon arch to your school should be directed to Bouquets & Balloons.
- CAPTAINS should contact Bouquets & Balloons at least one week prior to delivery to CONFIRM order and delivery specifics.Bouquets & BalloonsContact: Cheryl SkoricEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (503) 629-5827
- Boxes containing deliveries of boards and other materials must be opened immediately upon receipt and that any shortages and discrepancies must be reported to the foundation no later than 10 days after receipt. The foundation cannot correct shorted deliveries that are reported after that date.
Here is a brief description of each item that the Foundation will provide:
- Science project poster boards (white, 32″ x 48″, one for each project) (minimum order is 30 boards; additional boards may be ordered in increments of 30 (e.g. 60, 90, 120 boards)
- Set of Sun Art Paper Kit 15 x (limit 1 per school)
- “I Did It!” ribbons (for each student completing a project, green, 2″ X 8″)
- science-o-rama! certificates of participation (with blank for student name)
- rosette first place ribbons, purple (maximum of 3)
- rosette second place ribbons, teal (maximum of 3)
- rosette third place ribbons, maroon (maximum of 3)
- science-o-rama! “I Did It!” stickers (3″ round with removable adhesive) to be worn by participants in advance of, and/or during science-o-rama!
- science-o-rama! posters (11″ x 17″ with blanks for event date and location. Maximum of 5)
- Balloon arch (20 ft. long; arrives assembled, delivered on the day of your science-o-rama!)
Note: Materials provided by the Synopsys Outreach Foundation are provided for the purposes of developing science projects and not grants to individual teachers. Materials provided may not be re-sold to students or parents.
START HERE: Go to the Captain’s Request Form